Sunday, September 12, 2010

Update: The Second Sons Trilogy

Dear readers,

I just checked my viewing stats and saw that Jennifer Fallon, the author of the Second Sons Trilogy, had posted my review on her Twitter account. I'd just like to say - Jennifer, you made my week! I'm truly honoured that you took the time to read it. Honestly, I could have written an essay's worth of analysis on the series, its that good!

Readers - Jennifer Fallon's other series will also be reviewed, but I like to space out different genres of books for variety. Hopefully you read the review of the Second Sons Trilogy and are inspired to read the series. I'm sure you'll find it as rewarding as I do.

Thanks again for checking out my blog. And special thanks again to Jennifer Fallon - if you're ever in Perth and in need of adoration (and homemade cake), I'm your willing Crasii :) Otherwise I look forward to your future works.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment